Total Media's mission is to be recognized as a leader in providing quality DVD and CD services on time and at an exceptional value, focusing on achieving total customer satisfaction. So that we may process your orders efficiently and provide you with the excellent service you desire, the following components must accompany every order (including custom CDs or DVDs and media conversion CDs or DVDs from video transfer and audio transfer:
• Purchase Order: signed, specifying selection (catalog) number, disc title, artist, order quantity, label ink colors, packaging requirements, shipping addresses and instructions
• Indemnification Agreement: specifying copyright and licensing information for selection ordered, with authorized signature(s)
• Digital Master Input Media: DVD-R, CD-R, previously replicated CD, 1630 (3/4" U-matic) tape, 8mm Exabyte tape, label all input media with your company name and selection number, DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL MASTER, for audio disc replication. RDATs are also accepted, a track sheet is mandatory for audio, discs
• Label Film: a separate emulsion-up, fight reading, film positive for each color, labeled with the PMS color number, a color key for multi-color labels, ship securely to prevent damage
• Printed Materials: include a 10% overage for your supplied booklets, traycards, jackets, boxes, special inserts, postcards, stickers, or other graphics materials you've had prepared
• Color Separations, Match-Keys, Proofs, Mock-Ups: necessary if Total Media, Inc. is taking care of' your printing needs, ship securely to prevent damage
• Deposit: 60% certified funds, unless credit terms have been granted
Verify that your label film matches your input media and printed materials before sending them to us. Check selection numbers, title, spelling, colors, addresses and phone numbers included in the design.
We recommend insuring your shipment and sending it via a traceable transportation service. Please attach a packing slip with your company name and selection number to all of your shipping cartons to assist our receipt and handling of your materials.
The enclosed specifications should help you in the preparation of your components. Please share copies with any other professionals who may be working on your project. Keep in mind that specifications vary between replication facilities due to physical differences in the manufactured compact discs. Deviation from our specifications may cause delays or reduced quality in the production of your discs. Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding our DVD and CD services.
|Custom Printed Flash Drives !|
Our DVD slideshow services allow you to create a photo montage for any occasion with professional-looking DVD movies featuring your own pictures! It’s a simple process – you provide the photos, we can take care of the rest.