At Total Media, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide fast CD duplication at a competitive cost. If you are looking to make a CD copy quick, Total Media can provide you with a custom solution today.
Custom Printing for Your CD Copies
Staying at the forefront of printing technology, Total Media offers multiple ways to custom print your CD copy. We do not use labels we print directly onto the disc. Thermal CD printing is a one color (black, blue, red, or green) crisp print with no drying time meant for line art and text. Inkjet printing is also available for a full color, sharp image transfer. With its availability to color match 16.7 million colors, inkjet printing offers the most cost effective color CD printing solution. Additional options for your CD Duplication include:
• Professional CD Silk Screen Printing for quantities over 1000
• Colored CDs, White, or Silver Base Coats
• Complete Retail Ready Packages; Disc, Packaging and Inserts
For over twenty-five years, Total Media has stayed on the cutting edge of CD duplication technology. Being a testing facility for many of the major manufacturers of CD duplication equipment, we know how to get the job done right. Through the many verification processes in place, we make sure you get the best, most exact CD copy. Ask your Total Media sales representative how our CD duplication or CD replication services could benefit you.
1 Color (Black, Blue, or Red) Thermal Disc Printing
300 Dots Per Inch.
Full Color Inkjet Printing
4800 Dots Per Inch.
* Prices are per unit cost.
* Includes CD copy to Grade “A” CD-R media, and “On Disc” printing with insertion into a paper window sleeve. Other packaging options available at additional cost.
* 48 hour turnaround on 1 color, 72 hour turnaround on ink-jet and business cards, AFTER art approval and is subject to production demands.
* Intellectual Property Rights Form (IPR) form.